Monday, September 29, 2014

my fat zombie goldfish

I have been reading my big fat zombie gold fish for my reading homework every day.  I already finished it.  Mom was always telling me to stop reading it but I told her I wasn't finished with it yet.  I gave book 4 stars and on the front cover it said: Don't look into his eyes.  He has swirly eyes.And just in case you want to read it hear is the first chapter: yesterday my big brother mark turned into a real life actual EVIL SCIENTIST.  I mean he was always mostly evil anyways-you know knocking me down things or over things locking me in things or out of things squashing me under things or between things that kind of mostly evil stuff.  But lately he's slid up the evil scale from mostly evil to nearly totally evil.  There is more of the chapter but I'm going to stop here:]

No comments:

Post a Comment